Another week goes by and to much has changed. Part 2

I spent this week digging out of the hole I left myself in when I was going for the week. Not a lot of progress was made with the exception of some scenes being cut together.

Unfortunately, some of the audio I recorded just isn’t that good and needs to be redone. That way I can finish the animation and move on to the next steps.

So like last week (again), my goal is to finish the wide shots and start the other shots, (again.) I also plan to re-record the needed audio and hopefully move on to cutting the shot so I can get to the sounds work.

Below is another sample.

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *